Chapala.com Webboard

Recommendations for a Contractor

Palvela:  I sent you a PM.  Many many years ago there were no permits or licenses.  A man of integrity didnt need them.  I understand today it can be important.  Our dear friend:

Jesus (Chuy) Jiminez 331 048 5343  has the utmost integrity..  Will give you and estimate and stick to it.  If you need anything different he will tell you first.  Totally built the house next to us.  Has done many many projects to finish and add on to our house.  Built our aljibe, wall, added on upstairs, tons of plumbing.  Built a huge mansion in west ajijic.  Does it all and has his license for electricity, plumbing, iron work, construction.  Everything.  Builds a house from raw land.  Family works with him.  Comes when he says he will. I recommended him to many, one lady had problems with the current one never returning.  She used Chuy and raved about his work, quickness hard work and price.  If you dont use him, I hope you find someone good.  Saludos

Edited by sputnik
had to add something
  • Like 1