Chapala.com Webboard

2 Problem dogs in Ajijic near Javier Mina

I’ve had issues with these two dogs before, always in the early morning around 7:30, 8:00.  I think the dogs come from the same household but I don’t know that for a fact but I’ve ran into them at the same corner a few times.  One is a husky or perhaps an Akita with light blue eyes, the other looks a like a Belgium Shepherd but brindle color.  They’ve come after my dog a few times, always unprovoked, most times sneaking up from behind.  Today, the husky/akita almost came after me.  My concern is not for myself but that just two minutes after this I passed a lady in her 80’s walking her little dog, had she encountered those dogs, no doubt in my mind both her and her dog would have been injured.  I’m sorry I don’t have a photo of the dogs but I suspect people in the neighborhood know who these dogs belong to.  If you know the Owners of these dogs, please tell them what menaces they are and how irresponsible it is to just open their door every morning and let their dogs out to terrorize the neighborhood.  The Shepard like dog is more submissive than the husky/Akita, watch out for that dog, it’s definitely the aggressor.  

The location is 16 September between Donato Guerra and Francisco Madero.  

Be safe.  Thanks for reading this post.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Maybe they'll eat one of your great grandchildren.  Maybe they're rabid.  A dog without a home can do more damage than dig in your garbage bags.  If a homeless dog is aggressive maybe you should take them both in and pamper them until you have them sleeping with you.  A long-time street dog has amassed bad habits galore.  Maybe he'll sh*t on your pillow.  And you can tell him, no no bad boy! 

Moderator ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 10:34 AM, Mainecoons said:

I think these dogs are being let out on the street around 7 AM.  I'll try and find out from where as this is my neighborhood.

Thanks Mainecoons.  I too have that impression that somehow when The Senora gets up in the morning she lets the dogs out to run.  Problem is they’re little terrorists, I saw them go after a young school girl walking her dog.  Poor kid was scared out of her witts.  My thought was that perhaps the Owners of these dogs don’t know what kind of havoc they cause.  I’m hoping someone will tell the Owners before someone’s dog is badly injured.