Chapala.com Webboard

Gluten free pizza

Wookie

On 4/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, Tiny said:

How do know?

On 4/20/2019 at 12:33 PM, CHILLIN said:

When your stomach flares up with painful cramps and diarreah because you have Celiac disease or an allergic reaction to wheat gluten.

Or when your tastebuds say, WTF is this??  Have yet to taste a gluten-free bread product that came close to the real deal.  

• Like 1

Bisbee Gal, there is a bread that is delivered to Super Lake Grocery every week that is very good.  It depends on what kind of bread you normally eat whether this one would taste good.  However, it is one of my favorite things for a snack spread with mashed avocado or toasted with cheese.  Also, the same baker that makes this bread makes a gluten free pizza and sells it at times at the Tuesday market.  I just have not been able to get there recently and it would be really nice to have gluten free pizza delivery.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:24 AM, Sea said:

There are new gluten free pizzas listed on the Costco Shopping service website. New to me at least.

https://www.lakeside-ss.com/tienda-online/Milton’s-Cauliflower-Pizza-Margarita-With-4-Cheeses-2-Pies-No-Gluten-FROZEN-p136188985

I almost hate to write this because I know it's going to be sold out the next time I look for it, BUT...it's really good. I just add a few more veg and I'm in pig heaven!

14 hours ago, Tingting said:

I almost hate to write this because I know it's going to be sold out the next time I look for it, BUT...it's really good. I just add a few more veg and I'm in pig heaven!

The brand is Milton's which is a major Costco brand, so maybe you'll be in luck. Now anything that's my favorite starts a death knell ringing in the distance, but you might have better luck.

• Haha 1