Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
RickS

Border Crossing Laredo area

Recommended Posts

Gringal and jonny are acting like a couple cannibals from the same tribe trying to eat each other when there is plenty of game out there in the forest.

How two people that probably are philosophically very close could be carrying on like this is amazing when the enemy is just as close as over their shoulder.

Both of them should quit wasting their time on each other and wake up to who is the REAL threat.

 

AND mod 5, quit picking on jonny, he is no worse than the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

Gringal and jonny are acting like a couple cannibals from the same tribe trying to eat each other when there is plenty of game out there in the forest.

How two people that probably are philosophically very close could be carrying on like this is amazing when the enemy is just as close as over their shoulder.

Both of them should quit wasting their time on each other and wake up to who is the REAL threat.

 

AND mod 5, quit picking on jonny, he is no worse than the rest.

Slainte: I agree that this has become ridiculous in the extreme.  However, it doesn't seem to matter what I post on... and not in response to him:  he attacks with ridicule. I'm sick of it at this point.  Yes, I should ignore it.  Easier said than done sometimes.

I don't agree about being "philosophically" close, even though our voting records are probably the same.

I agree that Jonny has plenty of company in going over the lines.  The REAL threat?  Other than a prominent political figure, who would that be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gringal said:

...... I agree that this has become ridiculous in the extreme.  However, it doesn't seem to matter what I post on... and not in response to him:  he attacks with ridicule. I'm sick of it at this point.  Yes, I should ignore it.  Easier said than done sometimes.

Gringal, you may want to use the 'ignore' function.... or not.  I haven't seen a Post from your nemesis for a couple of months now and things are surely a lot more pleasant.   Just saying.....

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RickS said:

Gringal, you may want to use the 'ignore' function.... or not.  I haven't seen a Post from your nemesis for a couple of months now and things are surely a lot more pleasant.   Just saying.....

 

 

Somebody written up in the first chapter of the bible[Nemesis] was giving poor gringal trouble?  By the way,I have determined that people who end a sentence with "just saying" don't believe in what they're saying, are confused about what they're saying or insincere about what they're saying. And from a linguistic stand point it is as useless as ending a sentence with moving forward  which seem to be the new catch phrase of professional sports persons among others

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
16 hours ago, RickS said:

Just saying.....

4297de8c6605acd5dd73308d087f6c31.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...