Chapala.com Webboard

VIDEOS OF PYRAMID SITES AT UXMAL, YUCATAN

ezpz

Hola!  I would like to share my travel videos of a tour I recently went on which included a Mayan spiritual guide to fill us in on the more esoteric aspects of the  Mayan pyramids that are not easily accessed by conventional academic knowledge which mostly consists of academics digging up and trying to understand ancient ruins often quite out of context.  The Maya did not die out, there are millions of living Maya descendants and there are lineages who have kept the cultural wisdom intact.  That is also how the danzantes learn their art and how to make their costumes, and the significance of it all.  I've talked to several of them directly about that.

Mayan Cosmology is multi-dimensional, consistent with Quantum Physics which is barely known by the modern masses.  There are living Maya descendants who know what all the "mysterious" picto-graphs really refer to.  All in all, a fascinating trip on all levels!  Mostly young people, too, what a change from the Lake Chapala gringo scene.  All the pyramids were resonant to ultra-high frequencies and all the pyramids of the world resonate with eachother.

Uxmal is a large site so I had to make 2 videos!  In all the archaeological sites I have visited, they say that what we see today is but a tiny percentage of what is really there, still unexcavated.  These sites were once thriving large, advanced cities with highly educated and conscious people.  The Spanish Invasion destroyed a lot of all pre-hispanic culture in Mexico, but through the strength of the family bonds and lineages, some truths have been passed down.  Here is my 2nd video slideshow of Uxmal:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, RVGRINGO said:

When you sit on the steps of a Mexican pyramid, can you feel the resonance in your shakra?  Raise your hand, if you can.

No, what you saw with your third eye does not count!

What we all noticed very obviously was the weird echo reaction there.  When someone would clap loudly near the big pyramid, the echo sounded like a completely different thing, like a bird call.  That seems to indicate an energy vortex.  I understand there is also one near Ocatlan, can't remember the name of that place... - Tono Focal?  There is also one on a private property in Ajijic where I went to a Full Moon ceremony.  You make a loud sound which echos, but the echo sounds nothing like the original sound, more  like an electric sound effect.  

But, yes, if you are tuned in, you can feel the energy fields at the pyramids.

We just returned from a tour around Bernal, to an old hacienda.  In a completely open space that had once been a corral type structure with a stone floor....you can walk to the center, speak and hear your voice echo back to you.  Completely open to the sky....strange sensation!

8 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Did you travel by your self or with a tour group? sound's like something I would like to do

It was with a Tour Group from https://casakin.org/  They organize tours of spiritually significant locations in Yucatan that combine travel with meditations, ceremonies, and teachings.  Great hotels and food as well.  It was a  much younger group than the tours organized out of Ajijic.  I was the Elder!  :)   The Maya were known for their brilliance at mathematics and astronomy.  They had/have 17 calendars which measure different things.  They knew that on Dec. 21, 2012 there were powerful astronomical alignments which portended the ends of a 5,125, a 10,000, and a 26,000 yr. cycle.  You might ponder how they knew what was going on 26,000 years ago without all of our "modern science."  That famous date was the end of these calendars.  The Maya never said the world was going to end on that date.  

This tour focused on the connection between the lost continent of Atlantis and the Maya culture.  

mail.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Maya love to complicate things.. They have 13 ways to say one two three... depending on what they are countng., 13 ways of wrting things, each village has its own vocabulary and so on..

Lake 7 just fly to Merida, or Villahermosa, rent a car and have fun. From Villahermosa Palenque, Yaxchilan, Bonampak, Tikal , Calakmul and many other ruins are close and ecept for Tikal or Palenque there are not that many tourists. Actually I had Calakmul all to myself when I went. The ruins in Yucatan are in a jungle that s not nearly as nice and it can be hot as hell. .. Uxmal is probably my favourite ruin in the Peninsula and t is not as crowded as Chichen..