Chapala.com Webboard

Place to renew auto tabs

If you renew at Plaza de Torres in Guad they have a payment desk right there as part of their  set-up . And IF, as has happened on occasion, that section is closed, there is a bank in the next block where they send you with the payment slip.  There, you can pay at the ATM with cash.

The OP was asking about "auto tabs", which might mean 'auto tags', or license plate/registration/tarjeta de circulacion renewal, which may be accomplished at the office of the recaudadora.

Driving/operator's license renewal is not done at the recaudadora office.

On 4/13/2019 at 3:44 PM, Floradude said:

Recaudadora (?)...the same place you pay your annual auto fee.  But, then the question is where do go for your license.  As far as I know it is still Guadalajara. 

Do you remember the street for the Recaudadora after you cross the light?   I remember correctly the street, just before is Arizona.

Gracias.

And that is why I go the less frantic route... along the malecon and turn up as if I was going by the train station. There is an easy break in that road to turn and park right at the bottom of Degollado. Easy parking and an easy walk if you're mobile.