Chapala.com Webboard
Mainecoons

Need a New Pool Service guy

Have given up on Carlos Taylor.  He is great, his employees are not.  Appreciate your suggestions for a reliable professional who has tools and transportation.  Ajijic area.

Gracias!

David Perales.  333 170 0373.     He has been with me for 6 years, speaks English and responds to questions or issues  24/7.    Extremely happy with his service or wouldn’t recommend him.

• Like 1

I too, have noticed a drop in service from his employees. I wonder if he is paying them a decent wage. Salvador was great, but he must be working elsewhere.

When we were in the Raquet Club we used Rafael of Agua Mundo (I think that is correct name, but not positive).  He is located in the same set of locales as Vinos America; he is at the east end right next to Bobby's new restaurant.  He gave us excellent service.  I believe he does not have any employees and is the owner/manager of the store.  Also has pool supplies at his store.  Very please with his service and his English is pretty good.

Recommend Chuy Rodriquez at 333 956 7323.  We have had him for almost 4 years and his service is great... He handles minor pool repairs also... He has his own transportation... Highly recommend!!!