Chapala.com Webboard
CBDSam

For Sale Now In Ajijic--Full Spectrum CBD Oil That Works

Hey all, so this is all the rage right now and for a good reason. All across the world, we are seeing the tremendous impact that the RIGHT kind of oil can provide. 

My name is Sam and I am here helping people better understand and find an oil that works. You can find the oil locally at Canadian Style Natural Foods in Ajijic. Tell Howard I sent you. This is a full spectrum CBD that flat out works with over 500,000 bottles now in circulation in Mexico in the past 4 months. Why so many? Because it works and it is super high quality. 

You may also PM me to connect. I will be downtown Ajijic Tomorrow morning.

Thanks and I look forward to helping you.

Sam

cbd-oils-for-mexico.png

On 4/9/2019 at 7:27 PM, Kyle said:

Timjwilson. My husband has Parkinson's disease.  Biggest problem is feet freezing and him falling. Think your CBD oil could help?

Yes, I believe so. I will not guarantee it, however, the info coming back on people with ANY neurological disorder is exciting. 

Hi Sam does this extract have the THC component in it? How does it differ from oils being sold in Canada. Just curious if this is something new  in terms of components. I had been prescribed oil with the THC. It comes in two formulas with and without. Efficacy was not great and did not sit well overall in terms of feeling better and really did nothing for my arthritis. If this is a pure oil perhaps a better option?  

13 hours ago, musegirl said:

Hi Sam does this extract have the THC component in it? How does it differ from oils being sold in Canada. Just curious if this is something new  in terms of components. I had been prescribed oil with the THC. It comes in two formulas with and without. Efficacy was not great and did not sit well overall in terms of feeling better and really did nothing for my arthritis. If this is a pure oil perhaps a better option?  

It has THC in it. There is much debate about having THC in it. This oil people are loving it and getting wonderful results. It's full spectrum as well.

Everyone I've turned onto this oil is very very happy. I'm in town now and will be back on Sunday as well. Would love to get you a bottle.

Sam

I am going to be buying some at the Tues. market but don't know what strength and amount to use.  This is for Parkinson's .  What do you suggest?

23 hours ago, josearturozaah said:

Must be quite expensive since Sam never mentions price.  I see a chart for the sizes available.  What are the corresponding prices?

No compared to the US this stuff is about 1/3 the price. And it does have THC as most in Mexico do. You can go to https://cbdoilguadalajara.com for all the pricing info

22 hours ago, RickS said:

Yes it is full spectrum. It is a beautiful clear gold color and very nice flavor as it is bound with Grapeseed vs Coconut. I love the flavor of this oil. 

On 4/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, josearturozaah said:

Must be quite expensive since Sam never mentions price.  I see a chart for the sizes available.  What are the corresponding prices?

Yes, price is not available...

3 hours ago, CBDSam said:

You can see all the info at https://cbdoilguadalajara.com  The ratio is 5 to1. We have various strengths including a very high 42mg/ml that is designed for serious illnesses. 

So if I am understanding your "5 to 1" comment, that means the product contains 20% THC?  And since it is from the Indica plant as opposed to the Sativa plant it definitely is derived from marijuana and not hemp. In the US, CDB oil must contain a max. of 0.3% THC so this stuff is definitely potent with psychoactive THC. Don't know what the limit, if any, is in Canada but suspect this stuff could not be sold there either. 

None of this is to say the product should be avoided but more to the 'be aware' point of view.....

1 hour ago, RickS said:

So if I am understanding your "5 to 1" comment, that means the product contains 20% THC?  And since it is from the Indica plant as opposed to the Sativa plant it definitely is derived from marijuana and not hemp. In the US, CDB oil must contain a max. of 0.3% THC so this stuff is definitely potent with psychoactive THC. Don't know what the limit, if any, is in Canada but suspect this stuff could not be sold there either. 

None of this is to say the product should be avoided but more to the 'be aware' point of view.....

We have 4 different strengths . The strongest one is quite strong but NOT 20%. Our best seller is 1000mg   33mg/ml of serving. As we say, without the "T" no healing for me :)  

It might be valuable.... it would be to me..... to know the actual % of THC in the various products. Just saying 'we have different strengths' tells no one anything. Would you mind explaining what the 5 to 1 ratio actually means. 5 what to 1 what?

With respect to the 'without the "T" no healing for me', comment, and assuming that your "T" is THC, no CBD oil/tincture NOB can contain more than 0.3% THC. With that said it is all coming from hemp and not marijuana.  Although the FDA won't allow a seller to mention that the product is to cure or address anything, a ton of this stuff is being consumed to 'cure' everything from sleeplessness to anxiety to fibromyalgia to peripheral neuropath to back pain to..... Now in some states, including my Colorado, one can purchase Marijuana 'legally' so one can get their fill of THC in varying strengths for varying reasons. 

20 hours ago, CBDSam said:

We have 4 different strengths . The strongest one is quite strong but NOT 20%. Our best seller is 1000mg   33mg/ml of serving. As we say, without the "T" no healing for me :)  

Sent you a PM.