Chapala.com Webboard

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

It is easy to contact iLox. My friend is in Rancho Alegre (west of El Limon and east of Las Fuentes) and got a reply from Jessica Avila at iLox. My firend is a prepaid (14 months still waiting) and was TOLD that they would be going west from San Juan Cosala BEFORE they did the prepaids in San Antonio and Riberas..............

I would add a caveat to 'calling iLox' for anything definitive that one can hang a hat on.....  from several first hand accounts of pre-paids, calls and even visits to the office would be given 'you will be installed tomorrow, or next Tuesday' or something similar when in fact this just did not happen. More than once.  What the office thinks/says and what the installers do has often not been congruent. 

5 minutes ago, RickS said:

I would add a caveat to 'calling iLox' for anything definitive that one can hang a hat on.....  from several first hand accounts of pre-paids, calls and even visits to the office would be given 'you will be installed tomorrow, or next Tuesday' or something similar when in fact this just did not happen. More than once.  What the office thinks/says and what the installers do has often not been congruent. 

The only way to get real answers is to email them. We know that the office staff are only there for signups. If they have any proper answers, it's only accidental. I'm sure they've been told, as is the Mexican way, just smile and say something appropriate.