Chapala.com Webboard

Hoping to find Siamese or' part-Siamese female kitten ready to adopt (or nearly so). If you're aware of any, please let me know. The Shelter has no babies at all, as of this morning.   

Did you check with CasaMiau?

23 hours ago, jrod said:

Not Siamese, but Dr. Ladrón this morning has two adorable white babies up for adoption.

Not any more.  Both adopted yesterday.

• Like 1

Greenbury..... have a friend (big into animal rescue) who just notified me she has 3 or 4 (pix are a little confusing) available.... and they look GREAT!  Two are not Siamese types.  One ?? and IF I'm seeing a 4th, I think that would be the most likely one. She would be happy to send you pix via WhatsApp if you have that app on your phone.  Or else you can figure out something else.  She lives in San Antonio.

Please call Cristina at 331 449 3909.  She's expecting to hear from you.

Very true "kg"..... and please remember.... dogs will like everyone but cats CHOOSE.  So if the kitty(ies) you are considering warm up to you, that's a good sign.  If they  show no interest in you, they are NOT ever going to really want to be "your" cat. Best of luck!

• Like 1

The Cat House in Riberas has many kittens including 2 Siamese X  These 2 boys are 10 weeks old 

We have a litter of white kittens 6 -7 weeks old as well as many  others in multi colors.