Chapala.com Webboard

Colloidal Silver - Where to buy

I recently purchased Colloidal Silver at the Healthfood store next to Super Lake.  I would like to know where else I could find it here at Lakeside.  I am using it to help with a sinus infection.  Anybody have info, please share.  I am new to using this product.  Thanks very much for all repy's.

Tuesday market, walk in from the parking lot entrance, take a right....walk all the way until you'll hit a table...take a left and she's the 3rd or 4th table down. Daniella, and she's lovely. I find it more potent than the kind I get at Prasad next to Telmex. 

6 minutes ago, NuevaVida said:

Tuesday market, walk in from the parking lot entrance, take a right....walk all the way until you'll hit a table...take a left and she's the 3rd or 4th table down. Daniella, and she's lovely. I find it more potent than the kind I get at Prasad next to Telmex. 

You are adorable, thank you for your great directions............having lived her permanently for the past 8 yrs, I still get such a happy chuckle at the way we give directions to each other!  I love that about here!!  Thank you again for your help, I will head there asap.  

Archived