Chapala.com Webboard

D'Shanti

Kyle

Who is the chef now?  Group of 6 ate there last night.  The worst meal ever!  Food was not served at the same time, two,people were done eating before the other 4 were served. Hour wait before any of us got food.  Then after the wait every dish was awful!  We will never be back.  To bad, the environment is nice but not the food

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I've had lunch at dShanti's twice this week.   Excellent food both times.   First time I had the salmon (requested medium and it was) with small salad and veggies (could have had rice and veggies).   It was the best salmon I've had at any restaurant at Lakeside.     The second time I had the Giovanni salad and asked for grilled chicken breast with it, home-made balsamic dressing on the side as ordered.   The decor is excellent.   Service was a little slow but then I'm not usually in a hurry.   We'll definitely return.   I had hesitated to try this restaurant because of the reviews but I'm glad I did.