Chapala.com Webboard

Ajijic Telmex Office

NLU

I want to thank Angelica in the Ajijic Telmex office for her expertise, customer service and friendliness. I was forced by who I thought would be my new internet and telephone provider to return to my previous, and now again my current internet and telephone provider, Telmex.

I have never been a fan if theirs, for many reasons, limited service being the major one.

However, I am a fan of Angelica. Though I was with my Mexicana wife and the consult was conducted in Spanish, Angelica does speak very good English unlike the non-English speaking employees of another internet and telephone provider in the area, one that promised its new customers that their Lakeside office would be staffed with an English speaker.

I known there is a line in that office and a customer doesn’t have much choice about their consultant. But if you can, get Angelica. You’ll be glad that you did.

The company that unilaterally cancelled my contract with them has promised a full refund by today or tomorrow.

NOB or SOB, I have never heard of anyone having the right to unilaterally cancel a contract.

Archived