Chapala.com Webboard

My Husband just crossed the border at Nogales. It was early Tuesday morning, and he said that exiting the car at aduana, it took 45 minutes to get to the front of the line. He says he’s never seen so many US vehicles exiting; trailers pulling cars, boats, cars and boats on the same trailer , US plate after US plate. He went to the global exit lane and said it took an hour just to get to that lane. Seems to be a mass exit. Are people afraid to keep their cars in Mexico because of a border closing?

8 hours ago, dennis clark said:

large flock of snowbirds returning home. It's that time of year.

Agree with dennis clark.  It happens every year.  Semana Santa is later this year, probably those that live NOB/s want to be home to celebrate there.  I think calling it a MASS EXODUS is a bit extreme.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Define a troll. Here, I'll do it for you: Someone who aims to upset the order.  Or even better, when someone gets under your skin you call him a troll.  

I would never call anyone a troll.  That means he got under my skin and I'm castrated and can't deal with it.

And then there's the wounded Ego.  Folks, Ego maintenance is your job.

Why on Earth would you make public someone got the best of you, someone upset you and drove you to 4th grade name calling?  I know of a president who does that.

descarga.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2019 at 4:52 PM, AngusMactavish said:

Going north? In semis?

Guess you don't know how to party. Rent a truck and reefer trailer, pick everybody up in the trailer. AC on the way down, and up, open bar, loud music, chemical toilet, one shower, comfortable seats - you can even dance if you want to.

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

The error you made in the confusion over semis is your assuming any post under yours is all about your post, or vid in this case. 

Your error of ego thinks I even read your post.

2 hours ago, jonnyintrouble said:

You're right about that eh.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:51 PM, jonnyintrouble said:

^ US plate after US plate.  Is that what they are, Snowbirds?  What happened to Cheese heads eh? 

31 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Your error of ego thinks I even read your post.

Angus is smart enough to know " Cheese Heads" are not Canadians, eh.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:32 AM, lakeside7 said:

I think  more  and more  pelicans are staying around each year

yes lakeside7 great observation

yes these pelicans applied for permanente status,  , pelicans now full timers

water has gone up since video,  Anyone know where they are hanging out now

On 4/5/2019 at 12:03 PM, AngusMactavish said:

First I would know what direction I was going unless Mexicans do spring break in the US.

Well some of us never got off the "party bus", my first was a 1957 Volkswagen van, 50 years later I pulled the string to get off. Landed in Puerto Vallarta above a waterfront restaurant which was trying to convert into a sort of night club, Gilligan's Island, pot smoke joint. Sometimes it is the journey that teaches, not the destination.

• Like 1