Chapala.com Webboard

Smoked salmon

daisy2013

That must be it, ComputerGuy :)  Actually every time you all mentioned this small restaurant, I thought you had to be talking about something else. Because when I heard the term, Thursday Market, I thought it had to be a much larger function than could fit in that small restaurant.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, johanson said:

That must be it, ComputerGuy :)  Actually every time you all mentioned this small restaurant, I thought you had to be talking about something else. Because when I heard the term, Thursday Market, I thought it had to be a much larger function than could fit in that small restaurant.

It´s a small market for small people on a small street in a small town. 

I know that when it is properly described you could find it blind folded…..even though you are a BIG CITY boy from Seattle.

Have a good day, my friend LOL....

Hello everybody,

Just to let you know that we are not leaving Ajijic or Mexico since we finally found a rental.

So we will still sell our products salmon (cold and hot smoked), butter, pâtés, sausages and much more at the monday market (sunrise restaurant in San Antonio), the tuesday market (La huerta in west Ajijic) and the thursday market  at the Ajijic plaza.

If you have any questions, our email address is : pboiteux@yahoo.fr

Hope to see you all at the markets.

Philippe and Lisette

Belgian smoke'n stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1