Chapala.com Webboard

Pet Free Premise

rafterbr

7 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

My most wonderful pet and constant companion is a cow. I love that cow. We have been together for years. She is gentle, well behaved, and doesn't moo in restaurants. Why can't I bring her and yet your dog is ok?  Lets all stand up for the right to bring a cow to a restaurant.

And, again, what about my therapy chicken

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ibbocat said:

from the "The Week USA"

Pampered dogs, after The Wilson, a restaurant in Manhattan, debuted special dishes for dogs and their owners to share on an outdoor patio. The menu includes a $42 grilled rib eye with baby vegetables and a $14 bowl of mixed berries.

"share on an outdoor patio"

Does the dog sit at the table or does the owner get down on the floor on all fours?  Do they get separate plates and who divides the meal, dog or owner?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, johanson said:

How about my pet alligator? I bet I could train him to go after and eat those loud barking dogs.

I wondered about those pet elephants in India.  Maybe when they are babies and fit under the table...er... I mean under the roof.

Talk about discrimination, I wonder if the pet shelters around the area allow humans to dine inside of kennels, cages, or carriers.

• Haha 2

A simple post wherein the responses leave much to one's personal interpretation.  To clarify.......you'll realize that this could be William Pelham Barr's, totally in code,  personal re-write of the Mueller Report.  There's a subliminal message hidden within the overall diatribe.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Carnivore said:

A simple post wherein the responses leave much to one's personal interpretation.  To clarify.......you'll realize that this could be William Pelham Barr's, totally in code,  personal re-write of the Mueller Report.  There's a subliminal message hidden within the overall diatribe.

What????????

Good news...…………..

I was in Mom's Restaurant Deli in Riberas del Pilar this morning and a lady walked in with her dog. She was asked to leave because of the dog and she took the dog to her vehicle (I suppose), because she returned sin perro.

A small victory, but nonetheless……………………….

• Thanks 1

Someone here mentioned the Mueller Report, and after a little confusion I now see how it relates. The Mueller report absolved ALL AMERICANS of any collusion with Russia. The american public wild celebrating this fact (NOT). The Mexican law does not bar dogs from the DINING AREAS of restaurants. Hurrah for freedom of choice here...restaurant owners can make their facilities pet friendly, and the public is FREE to choose the restaurants they want to patronize. The expat community here went wild celebrating FREEDOM OF CHOICE (NOT).  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I was at El Jardin , when a person brought her little cute doggie .. preceded to yap, yap, yap..the whole time . A stray ran up to it and bit it ! The owner of the little dog was visibly upset [ as well as other. Customers ]. However she didn’t leave with her dog . Then there was the time at Nanette’s when they were  in the hotel . A woman brought her dog in and was told dogs were not allowed  . She made a BIG stink over it . !  

I thought the law was .... a dog could be at a restaurant only if it outside . Can not be IN the restaurant though .