Chapala.com Webboard

Tuesdays are Crepe Creations

You all know, I am ALWAYS thinking of new fun things for my friends and customers... Here is the latest! Tuesday Crepe Creations! One of the staples of classic French cooking is a crepe. I feature them on our regular lunch and dinner menus and not only are they light and delicious but they lend themselves to a variety of savory entrees limited only by your creativity in what you use as a filling. So every Tuesday is a celebration of crepes from 1pm to 8pm. The price is a great deal and like all my dinner entrees includes your appetizer plate, your choice of one of our amazing soups and a house salad...BUT on Tuesday's only this 4 course is available all day. What do you think? I think it will bring a little fun and excitement to a boring Tuesday. No French Beret required to celebrate Crepe Tuesdays

CREPE NIGHT.jpg

Four of us enjoyed dinner at Bobby's La Terraza last night. We began with either crab bisque (outstanding!) or mushroom soup, followed by a nice little salad. Three of us ordered the seafood crepes while one had the brisket. Our meals were delicious. The portions were reasonable and left us room for ice cream. We all ordered different flavors and tried each others'. The favorite by far was.....basil ice cream. That's right....basil the herb. It was light and fresh and delightful. Overall we had a wonderful experience

We had another "crepe special" there last night.  It was even better than the previous time, and the many courses (appetizers, soup, salad and the main course) offered a fine variety of flavors.  My husband had the Mexican crepe and I had the seafood. Both were delicious.  These are serious, filling crepes. We didn't have room for dessert after that.  The price is a bargain at $125 pesos. 

We arrived at 6 pm, so the noise of passing trucks was bad.  I'd recommend going later.