Chapala.com Webboard

Antojitos Internacionales Restaurant

Wookie

We had lunch today at this restaurant in Chapala.  Calle Degollado 373.  765-6135  They are open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and closed on Wednesdays  They have a smallish menu but a very good variety.  There was Asian, Mexican and Italian if you can believe it.  We had the best tempura shrimp and vegetables that we have had in a very long time.  It was $170 pesos and came with 5 shrimp, 5 vegetables, a small mixed salad and rice.  They serve salsa and chips before the meal.  It is comfortable, clean, pleasant and the service was as good as the food.  We will be going back often to sample other things.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

No landmarks.  When headed east from Ajijic on the Carr. go until you come to the traffic light in Chapala.  Turn left and go 2 blocks and turn right.  Go one block and it will be on the northwest corner.

Northeast corner…..for years it was one of those hamburguesa specialty places.

• 2 weeks later...

We also ate there this morning and were extremely pleased with the service and the food.  It is nicely decorated and comfortable.  Service was excellent even though we were not seated near the server.  Liked the cleanliness and ambiance.  We sat to the rear, away from the street.

We had coffee that was hot and fresh.  I had three cheese quesadillas with guacamole for 50p.  Guacamole was great (not too hot for me) and fresh.  My husband highly recommends the stir-fried, brown rice bowl with chicken/shrimp/beef  100p.  We will be back to try more.

• Like 1