Chapala.com Webboard

Nationalizing

Sonia

We had an agreement with AMLO almost a year ago, if he was elected, he would again allow nationalizing of vehicles located in Mexico. Based on a discussion last night, SAT has approved nationalizing. They are determining costs, model years and NAFTA vs non-NAFTA. We believe we are weeks away from nationalizing cars starting with those who have patiently been waiting. I have no other answers but we are very optimistic. 

My web site www.soniadiaz.mx has a page dedicated to this subject and there I will post updates. 

saludos

Sonia 

thanks, as always for the great information. It sure will be nice to have a simple solution. I remember what a struggle it was in 2013 when many of us got our Residente Permanente cards, and were required to get rid of our foreign plated cars. I Finally gave up trying to nationalize mine and drove it to Texas and sold it there, flew back  to Lake Chapala and bought a Jalisco plated car. What a hassle. .

3 hours ago, johanson said:

thanks, as always for the great information. It sure will be nice to have a simple solution. I remember what a struggle it was in 2013 when many of us got our Residente Permanente cards, and were required to get rid of our foreign plated cars. I Finally gave up trying to nationalize mine and drove it to Texas and sold it there, flew back  to Lake Chapala and bought a Jalisco plated car. What a hassle. .

https://pulsoslp.com.mx/amp/slp/amnistia-para-chocolates-un-acto-de-corrupcion-empresario/903334

"Amnesty for "chocolates", an act of corruption: businessman

03/08/2019 04:44:00 p. m. - 04:44 p.m.

It will give the coup de grace to the automotive sector

By: Imelda Hernández / Pulso

The legalization of automobiles called "chocolates", will give the coup de grace to the automotive sector, is an act of corruption, said the businessman Julio Cesar Galindo Pérez automotive industry, to be questioned in relation to the information that was released that It will be this year when the legalization of at least 90 thousand units of foreign origin is completed.

Galindo Perez said that the legalization of cars that enter the country as "contraband" is a worrisome issue, because he recalled that the commercialization of chocolates is a crime and greatly harms the automotive sector that is the first engine of the economy.

"This is going to come to give the coup de grace with this legalization and not be confused, these organizations work and are shock organizations that live in impunity and introduce garbage from the United States and Canada, introduce a legal and patrimonial problem to Mexico and to be rewarded with this is very sad, "he said."

On 3/24/2019 at 6:56 AM, Sonia said:

We had an agreement with AMLO almost a year ago, if he was elected, he would again allow nationalizing of vehicles located in Mexico. 

Sonia, is the ‘we’ you referred to above the UCD organization?  If so, does this mean that the Nationalization in Mexico will apply like it did before.... only to those in the states of Guanajuato and SLP?

Thanks.

On 3/24/2019 at 2:03 PM, AlanMexicali said:

https://pulsoslp.com.mx/amp/slp/amnistia-para-chocolates-un-acto-de-corrupcion-empresario/903334

"Amnesty for "chocolates", an act of corruption: businessman

03/08/2019 04:44:00 p. m. - 04:44 p.m.

It will give the coup de grace to the automotive sector

By: Imelda Hernández / Pulso

The legalization of automobiles called "chocolates", will give the coup de grace to the automotive sector, is an act of corruption, said the businessman Julio Cesar Galindo Pérez automotive industry, to be questioned in relation to the information that was released that It will be this year when the legalization of at least 90 thousand units of foreign origin is completed.

Galindo Perez said that the legalization of cars that enter the country as "contraband" is a worrisome issue, because he recalled that the commercialization of chocolates is a crime and greatly harms the automotive sector that is the first engine of the economy.

"This is going to come to give the coup de grace with this legalization and not be confused, these organizations work and are shock organizations that live in impunity and introduce garbage from the United States and Canada, introduce a legal and patrimonial problem to Mexico and to be rewarded with this is very sad, "he said."

Sounds like your referring to  illegal immigrants 

Rick in the past the 89 vehicles I nationalized were from many parts of Mexico. 

Yes I work with UCD and the person in charge of the program for all of UCD in Mexico lives nearby. 

The program will be for cars, already in Mexico and we anticipate a lower cost.

Archived