Chapala.com Webboard

Mazatlan or Lakeside?

Cookie

I live here so why would I travel to Mazatlan and incur the travel and hotel costs when I can get the dental work done here.  Seems like an odd question.
At this point in life when I find a dentist I'm comfortable with why go elsewhere.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:21 PM, WideSky said:

I live here so why would I travel to Mazatlan and incur the travel and hotel costs when I can get the dental work done here.  Seems like an odd question.
At this point in life when I find a dentist I'm comfortable with why go elsewhere.

"Seems like an odd question"

For sure, why not throw in Vera Cruz, Cancun, and San Cristobal as well.

If you lived somewhere north of Tepic it might make some sense, but even there I´m sure there are closer dentists.:017:

San Miguel de Allende. My adult daughter and I were there two years ago looking at property to buy and she decided at the moment to some dental work done. She had a full cleaning with x-rays, several tiny cosmetic fillings and one large one on back molar,  oral cancer screening, and something else, can't remember. It came to $250 USD  (American Express accepted) and the dentist was the president of the Pediatric Dental Assn for Mexico, or some such entity.

Archived