Chapala.com Webboard

Zoo Accessibility

Sorry that your Google doesn't work. From their website:

THE ZOO HAS A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES, SUCH AS:

The Guadalajara Zoo has a cable car, panoramic train, restaurants, soda fountains, wheelchair rentals, stroller rentals, first aid, free Wi-Fi, parking, photo montages, tattoos, shark diving, special events.

You will have the right to:

- Covered auditorium for 3,500 people 
- Shows of birds and reptiles 
- Rent of single and double strollers 
- Rent of mechanical and electric wheelchairs 
- Information booth (weekends) 
- First aid 
- Picnic areas and playgrounds 
- Free WiFi Network

1 minute ago, RickS said:

Better watch out Angus, I got a “B.S.” rating when I suggested that information was readily available using Sr. Google......

I'll take my chances. Some are too old to do the obvious.

we were just there yesterday.  Saw lots of wheelchairs but dont know if they were rentals.  Been to many zoos in the U.S.  Too Hot or cold, cement slabs, lots of walking could only endure 2 hours.  Yesterday  were there 5 hours.  So nice.  Best zoo Ive ever been in.  Simply beautiful.  Dont miss the african safari.  ride in a big truck, feed the garafes.  In the monkey cage little tiny monkeys actually can pet.  Will jump on your shoulder and try to search in your purse...so cute.  Ride the train to avoid walking alot.  The sky lift is so relaxing and can see things that you would not normally see.  Just a great zoo and the hamburgers are pretty good.

21 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Sorry that your Google doesn't work. From their website:

THE ZOO HAS A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES, SUCH AS:

The Guadalajara Zoo has a cable car, panoramic train, restaurants, soda fountains, wheelchair rentals, stroller rentals, first aid, free Wi-Fi, parking, photo montages, tattoos, shark diving, special events.

You will have the right to:

- Covered auditorium for 3,500 people 
- Shows of birds and reptiles 
- Rent of single and double strollers 
- Rent of mechanical and electric wheelchairs 
- Information booth (weekends) 
- First aid 
- Picnic areas and playgrounds 
- Free WiFi Network

Good job.

Google

must be broken again.  HAHAHA

24 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was a helpful place, not where asking a simple question could result in insults. Lesson learned.

The reason we're busting your b@lls is that you would rather post a question on a webboard and then wait for what could be hours for an answer that may or may not be what you want.

Instead, you could use Google to find the information in less than a minute, and have many answers to choose from. 

But, hey, whatever floats your boat. 

Archived