Chapala.com Webboard

x-ray machine available at lakeside? - where ?

ARIBOY

And once they (Maskaras) moves to the Hospital that it is building, they will have an MRI and several other pieces of technical scanners to include CT scan. They are scheduled to open in early April.  We need a hospital here, and from what I have read they will have a good one with all kinds of testing equipment.

Yes, Al Berca.  All I know is that when I wanted to pay for the X-ray Victor took inside Maskaras Clinic with my credit card, that he took me to the Chopo lab to process my credit card.

I recently used the place "Imaginologia" <?> next to Tio Sams off the Libramiento at the north end of the parking lot that houses Pemex, across from Quality Care.

We needed and x-ray and a sonogram and got both there. No complaints.

3 hours ago, Aquaponicsman said:

I recently used the place "Imaginologia" <?> next to Tio Sams off the Libramiento at the north end of the parking lot that houses Pemex, across from Quality Care.

We needed and x-ray and a sonogram and got both there. No complaints.

Their equipment is an older technology. The one at Maskaras (Chopo) is digital.

19 hours ago, cafemediterraneo said:

We were there yesterday and it was all high tech computer imaging for both sonar and x-rays....was given a written report and the films before leaving.

I was there 2 months ago and it sure wasn't then in including having to climb up on a step for a spinal xray

Archived