Chapala.com Webboard

A posting picture question

cedros

Usually when I travel I post multiple pictures from my cell phone with comments to -Facebook. so family and friends can see what I am doing. I am travelling in South America right now but I cannot post pictures with comments to Facebook. It says that I am not connected. Why not? Do I need individual Sim cards phone for each country that I am in?

12 minutes ago, cedros said:

Usually when I travel I post multiple pictures from my cell phone with comments to -Facebook. so family and friends can see what I am doing. I am travelling in South America right now but I cannot post pictures with comments to Facebook. It says that I am not connected. Why not? Do I need individual Sim cards phone for each country that I am in?

You need a service plan that provides coverage where you are at and where you are going.  Your current service provider may have a plan with the coverage you need  Possibly no change of your sims card. 

Or maybe you need a new service provider (new sim card) with the correct coverage.

Or you wait until you are home to post your pictures.

They are posting on some of the Tech forums that Facebook is having software problems. I tried logging in earlier and couldn't even open my Facebook account,. I just tried again and still could not open Facebook. Apparently not everyone is affected. Maybe it is my browser. Who knows?  :) 

Facebook and another popular social media were down yesterday, from about 3PM and through the night.  Since I don't use them, I did not notice, but the 'panic' made national news this morning.  🤐

Last week when I was in Chile I could not post. This week I can in Argentina but it is not right.

Archived