Chapala.com Webboard

The Official ILOX Installed thread

Let's start a thread specifically for reports from those who are connected and using the ILOX service.  Please tell us about what was involved in connecting, setups, speed, service reliability/interruptions, payment issues, anything related to your experience as an actual connected user.

You all who helped bring ILOX here may want to alert them to this board and the ILOX threads as a good source of feedback. Someone should start a similar thread on TOB.  The goal is to have a good community knowledge base and to encourage ILOX to do a good job.  I believe that if they do, they will take much of TexMex's and Izzy's customer base here.

MC suggests: "Let's start a thread specifically for reports from those who are connected and using the ILOX service." 

It might be worthwhile to develop a simple sort of 'form' which such qualified contributors could copy and paste into their postings.  Just to illustrate, MCs' suggestions so far would look something like this: <indicates additions>

Please tell us about what was involved in connecting:  

<Your location - City and cross streets>

<Scheduling of installation service: Process, Dates>

Setups: <presumably, indoor interface technicalities resulting in 'first light' and registration - a published instruction sheet in English might help>

Speed: <suggest standard metric and methodology, i.e., fast, speedof.me, etc>

Service reliability/interruptions: <patterns to look for>

Payment issues: <a correct common use of terms should naturally evolve, along with specific suggestions and advice>

Comments on your experience as an actual connected user, <and suggestions, including for refining this form>:

Archived