Chapala.com Webboard

15 for 2....Cribbage group forming

Email contact: cribbagelakeside@gmail.com

If you're reading this you've recognized that we're talking cribbage.    Looking for experienced players to gather together to play games, maybe tournaments if we get enough players.

Just organized enough to have fun, competitive games, and good fellowship.   Post in this thread and/or send me an email.

cribbage-online.png

Thanks for post, I responded to your PM.    Just looking to network a group of players who would want to meet as as a group, say once a month, then play individually.   There's a difference between playing someone online versus face to face.  That being said there are sites for online private tournaments.  So a lot of flexibility

Keeping it simple, informal.  

A card afternoon would be fun.

There is a Euchre group meeting at the Blue Moon on Tuesdays about 1 that seats 3 or 4 tables every week.  There is plenty of room.  The drinks are cold and he does have good food so some of us come early and nibble.  

11 hours ago, tugwestend said:

Thanks for post, I responded to your PM.    Just looking to network a group of players who would want to meet as as a group, say once a month, then play individually.   There's a difference between playing someone online versus face to face.  That being said there are sites for online private tournaments.  So a lot of flexibility

Keeping it simple, informal.  

Once you figure out where people would meet, and on what day, please send me a PM.  Hard to make a commitment until we know where and when it will be held.

Archived