Chapala.com Webboard

Restaurants closed on Monday?

Kyle

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Went to three very popular restaurants last night and they were all closed.  Didn't most restaurants used to be closed on Wed.?  Is this a new thing?  Wish they were all on the same schedule 

If they all would take off the same day, where would you you eat. Duh.  Heaven for bid, you may have to cook.  HAHAHA

On 3/12/2019 at 2:46 PM, Kyle said:

For your info Tiny I cook all the time and love it so don't assume things.  I was just surprised that so many were closed on Mondays.

You consider three restaurants, 'so many'?  Out of over 100 to choose from here in Lakeside?

6 minutes ago, Joco said:

Where is johninajijic when we need him?

I sure don't need him or anyone to find out restaurant hours. I just go to Google Maps, find and click on the restaurant I am checking up on, and it tells me the hours.

24 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

I sure don't need him or anyone to find out restaurant hours. I just go to Google Maps, find and click on the restaurant I am checking up on, and it tells me the hours.

Or use the phone number from Google Map.  Just don't ask "Are you open?".  HAHAHA

On 3/14/2019 at 11:28 AM, AngusMactavish said:

You didn't get the joke.

Archived