Chapala.com Webboard

Jonnyintrouble - Ojo de Lago

CHILLIN

Jonny hasn't posted for a while, and I don't think he gets the excellent free magazine called Ojo de Lago. Anyways his post on favorite Mexican things was posted there in this months issue. Thought he should know! Nothing bad about this at all, everybody knows this board also owns Ojo de Lago, and everything posted here is fair game. So Jonny can now add "published journalist" to his long and exotic resume.

12 hours ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Thanks.  Seems to be a snooty lil clan round those parts who have their way of reminding folks their income is considerably more, always making reference to go fund me plans for we po folks.  Kinda like a certain political party I read about in the US news sources.  Of course if we have lived longer than two decades we already know life well enough to have learned how transparent the Super Ego can be.   Some elderly victim of time and gravity who sees something still a red-hot heart breaker in the mirror doing their best to have us believe they are not living off their old man's past earnings. 

Nobody asked but I'd be lying if I said I knew something about geriatrics.   I have next to no life experience with old folks.  I'm sorry if it shows.

Well at least you are truthful, you know nothing about aging.  As a licensed nursing home administrator, and advanced practice nurse in gerontology.  Your "missive" makes no sense. There are people of every age who have super egos. " go fund me for po folks."  Wake up and expand your experience and see how many of us old volunteers put in excessive hours to help those less fortunate. I guess if you found something nice to say or intelligent, you would lose your base.

Archived