Chapala.com Webboard

Carpentry Services Needed

Zeb

I have found carpenters here to be totally unreliable.  I have waited five months for a project that was to be completed in two-three weeks.  Another took three months for another two week project.  They don't show up. They don't call.

I need more carpentry work done.  If anyone can recommend a reliable person, I'd appreciate it.

I highly recommend Pablo Nunez, who we have used over several years on numerous projects, large and small.  His work is excellent as is his work ethic.  He has always been punctual and met targets as promised.  He will not take on a job unless he knows he can complete it on time.  He speaks good English and is very easy to work with.  His cell number is: 331-247-6426.  Home: 766-1339.  (Tell him he was recommended by Steve.)

56 minutes ago, Orygun Duck said:

I highly recommend Pablo Nunez, who we have used over several years on numerous projects, large and small.  His work is excellent as is his work ethic.  He has always been punctual and met targets as promised.  He will not take on a job unless he knows he can complete it on time.  He speaks good English and is very easy to work with.  His cell number is: 331-247-6426.  Home: 766-1339.  (Tell him he was recommended by Steve.)

Thanks. I will contact him.

Archived