Chapala.com Webboard

Guacamole?

gringal

9 minutes ago, kam said:

As has been discussed and discussed before, if someone asks for a source for a product, it is not entirely (or even a teeny bit) helpful to point out that any fool could make it themselves. 

You haven't been on this Board very long, have you? You haven't learned how "helpful" many members are here. :D

36 minutes ago, Hud said:

You haven't been on this Board very long, have you? You haven't learned how "helpful" many members are here. :D

Oh long enough,  I am just a slow and cranky student, If I want to buy a house, I do not want to hear how easy it is to build  a house. Just answer the question and be on your way, folks.

2 hours ago, kam said:

Oh long enough,  I am just a slow and cranky student, If I want to buy a house, I do not want to hear how easy it is to build  a house. Just answer the question and be on your way, folks.

Just wait a while and there will be a few who will jump down your throat for your response. Always happens when you do not believe the way they do. Kinda like how the left responds to the right. You are not entitled to an opinion that differs from them. They absolutely can not stand for that. And, of course, I will get some for telling the truth about them. We both will probably get told to go somewhere else if we don't like it here. So goes life on this Board. :D

Archived