Chapala.com Webboard
M&C

Lake Chapala Reporter website/contact problems

I have an annual subscription since March 23, 2018. The website will not let me see two recent articles but will let me view others. I am especially upset that I cannot contact the site through the "contact us" as 3 of my emails are "Forbidden. Sender blacklisted." I will not be renewing my subscription and I will share this with others on the web board.

Has anyone else had issues with this?

• Haha 4

She is not still lakeside, is she?  I haven't seen her in a long time. Which is fine with me.

Amazes me how she is able to find an endless number of victims for her schemes. I’d think by now there wouldn’t  be anyone who didn’t run the other way 

45 minutes ago, court0503 said:

Amazes me how she is able to find an endless number of victims for her schemes. I’d think by now there wouldn’t  be anyone who didn’t run the other way 

I guess you could include a number of other dubious  character's in that net..who are still around and advertising  their  wares

10 hours ago, court0503 said:

One problem I've noticed here is when you try to inform about the dubious character of some of these local shysters or about Nationals who provide services that are of poor quality at inflated prices, you get royally reamed. Honestly, this seems to be a community rife with folks that enjoy getting taken as fools.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seriously?  Royally reamed?  When writing negatives about Lisa Jorgensen?  Hard to fathom.  I am Sur e only newbies subscribe to her rag,  mostly plagiarized of course, and then drop her as this OP is doing.  She’s a crook.  Period.

I thought lakeside weather should result in better moods. How come we have hot weather syndrome: cantankerous, touchy and are on such a short fuse?

Everyone was new at one time. Allow new people find their way: good or not too pleasant.

• Like 1

Lily, please do keep your sunny disposition. It's great to have that. But stop telling us to be just like you, okay?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Lily H said:

Computer Guy,

Did I offend you with my opinion? I haven't written what is in my mind yet.

Please do, it's overdue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/23/2019 at 3:20 PM, Lily H said:

Computer Guy,

Did I offend you with my opinion? I haven't written what is in my mind yet.

Jumping to conclusions, yer honah. Move to strike.

• Haha 1