Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
CHILLIN

Cannabis Legal Day in Mexico

Today marks the publishing of a already passed bill by the Mexican goverment. It now must go into law within 180 days. Very wide ranging scope. I notice ex presidente Fox is right in the middle of things - he has purchased a huge, deserted silver mine to use for cultivation. Pot tourism is going to be huge in Mexico.

https://mjbizdaily.com/smooth-ride-expected-mexico-marijuana-legislation/

• Like 4

On 2/22/2019 at 3:42 PM, CHILLIN said:

Pot tourism is going to be huge in Mexico.

You mean it isn't already? I thought that was how half the residents of Ajijic got here! <g>

• Haha 1

Let's hope they keep it GMO free...Monsanto and Bayer are getting their nasty fingers into the medical cannabis industry NOB.  That would make the medical tourism even stronger.

On 2/22/2019 at 1:42 PM, CHILLIN said:

... Pot tourism is going to be huge in Mexico....

They had better hurry up! Mike Tyson (yep, that guy) held his first event at his California marijuana theme park yesterday.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/music/2019/02/23/mike-tyson-cannabis-friendly-kind-music-fest-attracts-thousands-desert/2932911002/

Thank you to all who replied. Doesn't seem like there is too much to be concerned about for the near future. Fingers X'd for a speedy draught of all the control legislation in a fair and thoughtful manor. 

• Like 1