Chapala.com Webboard

5 hours ago, English Rose said:

Has anyone rec'd their INAPM card since Oct/18?

Has the new government changed the process and/or rules to obtain one?  :rolleyes::wacko:

Thanks for any help.

Received mine in September 2017, but one of the first things the new government posted on their FB page was that they were making certain there were plenty of Inapam cards. Here is something I wrote after I got mine that details what you need to take- 

1) Your passport and 1- copy of the page with the passport # and your photo including the page with your signature.This needs to be alone on a full 8" x 11" page.

2) An original utility bill in your name, not more than 2- months old and 1- copy of the bill. This needs to be alone on a full 8" x 11" page.

3) Your CURP card and 1- copy of both the front and back of the card. These need to be alone on a full 8" x 11" page. Copy shops know how to get both front and back on a single page.

4) Your "green card" from INM and 1- copy of both the front and back of the card. These need to be alone on a full 8" x 11" page. Copy shops know how to get both front and back on a single page.

5) One photo "infantile". You can get these photos taken at any photo studio and they know how they need to be taken if you mention INAPAM. Do not try to get photos at Farmacia Guadalajara, they are incorrect!

6) There is a one-page application form that you will need to fill out and it is in Spanish. I suggest you have a translator program on your phone or tablet because some terms are not ones that are in common usage by Gringos.

The DIF office is located at 327 Degollado in Chapala between 5 de Mayo Y Vicente Guerrero. They accept applications from 9-2 on Monday and Tuesday. Once inside, it is the door on the left marked Adultos Mayor about midway down just past the stainless steel bench.

There is no charge for the card, the copies cost me $1peso each at a Papeleria and the photo was $50pesos, and included 2-extras.

Got mine at Chapala DIF on Degollado Tuesday.open at1:00 pm. No line , took minutes. If Spanish Is a problem for you the nice woman handling will help you filout the one, very basic , form