Chapala.com Webboard

New Chinese Restaurant on Parroquia (Ajijic Square)

Carnivore

Computer Guy!  I'm calling on you to be the first to go, the sacrificial lamb--the ad says Szechuan and Hunan!  Go see if it really is--these are both spicy, fragrant, delicious cuisines.  The photo is my home-made Szechuan dry-fried green beans with lots of garlic and chile.  

Dry-Fried Green Beans 1.jpg

2 hours ago, More Liana said:

Computer Guy!  I'm calling on you to be the first to go, the sacrificial lamb--the ad says Szechuan and Hunan!  Go see if it really is--these are both spicy, fragrant, delicious cuisines.  The photo is my home-made Szechuan dry-fried green beans with lots of garlic and chile.  

Dry-Fried Green Beans 1.jpg

Hmm, how about coming back and opening up a Chinese restaurant here?  :D

3 hours ago, More Liana said:

I love that style. Yours looks perfect. Where do you see an ad? Facebook is giving me restaurants in Colombia and (not too ironically) images of The Great Wall.

A friend and I went there a couple of weeks ago and were underwhelmed. The selection was small and the food was, well . . . .  It was very disappointing as I for one was hoping for a true Chinese dinner and had a wantabe. Interesting that the Chinese do not settle and start a restaurant here, I believe, if good, they would make a fortune. 

5 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

I love that style. Yours looks perfect. Where do you see an ad? Facebook is giving me restaurants in Colombia and (not too ironically) images of The Great Wall.

Angus put something over there on page 1.  Oops, sorry, I see he already sent you the link.

Archived