Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for a Recliner - Medical Reason

Karlotta

3 hours ago, Karlotta said:

My neighbor is in need of a recliner for medical reasons.   If anyone has one for sale please let me know.

Thanks,

Sorry, I don't know of a recliner for sale.  If you can not find one, you may consider a foot rest to get the feet.  Both my wife and I use them.

3 hours ago, Karlotta said:

My neighbor is in need of a recliner for medical reasons.   If anyone has one for sale please let me know.

Thanks,

Make It Cash out in west Ajijic had three different recliners for sale when I was there yesterday.  One in a neutral fabric, one burgundy leather, and one off-white fabric one.  If I remember correctly, the neutral fabric one was 3500 peso, the leather one was 6500, and the off-white was 6000, I think.  If interested, you should go and check them out.  They're upstairs on the second level of the store.  Make it Cash is located in the plaza across from Don Pedro's restaurant and the French bakery on the lakeside of the carreterra.

And there is a lime green one available at the second hand store on the lake side just west of the 711 in Riberas. Looks newly upholstered.

Try them out before you buy please. Some of them are harder to pull the lever than others.

Archived