Chapala.com Webboard

Chiropractor

JimnJoyce

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

It would appear from Andy Panda's post that they do things differently in Canada. As in every profession, 50% graduated in the bottom half of their class. I have been both helped and hurt by Chiropractors. If you find a good one, they are worth their weight in gold. Victor Youcha is a good one and I'm sure there are others.

I got seriously hurt by the Chiropractor used by some of the Edmonton Oilers hockey team and as I mentioned before seriously helped by another.I have had good and bad experiences from all sorts of services but I don't paint the whole bunch with the same brush.  Best Oaxaca Mezcal and pils und schwartz from Kaufbeuren,Bayern are excellent medicines for all sorts of ailments.

23 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I don't drink and that would only mask the problem anyway imho. Really screws with your sleep as well. Whatever works for you.

I was joking around about the mezcal and pils being medicinal. Kaufbeuren was my many German cousins home town and had my first ABK with them in 1973. In any event it's a great treat and I sleep quite well because I  don't over indulge in that nor the mezcal.

kaufbeuren-allgaeu-bavaria-DGNN5K.jpg

On 3/26/2021 at 11:38 AM, happyjillin said:

I got seriously hurt by the Chiropractor used by some of the Edmonton Oilers hockey team and as I mentioned before seriously helped by another.I have had good and bad experiences from all sorts of services but I don't paint the whole bunch with the same brush.  Best Oaxaca Mezcal and pils und schwartz from Kaufbeuren,Bayern are excellent medicines for all sorts of ailments.

Just like medical doctors many are good and many are below average.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2019 at 2:33 PM, josearturozaah said:

I have used Dr. Victor Youcha in the past years.

... Dr. Youcha. West side of Ajijic in the big Gym building, downstairs. ... 

...Dr Youcha is licensed in mexico.  He's help my back and shoulders.  No where near the prices this posting shows.

2019-02-19_15-16-16.jpg

I called this Dr. Today. The phone was answered by Dr. Roberto who says that Dr. Youcho is retired. He quoted me more than double the amount for same techniques applied just outside Toronto Canada.

1 minute ago, Margaret Harlos said:

Thank you! Happy to be here. Love the weather among many other things. Can you recommend a good chiropractor 

Some time back my wife went to a very good Mexican in SAT, only came part time but was recommend by someone on this web page..sorry to be so vague , maybe use the search page?

• Like 1

I have  been using chiropractic since 1975 like any doctor you go check references licenses.   The wholistic approach works. Regarding medical doctors the old 7 minute and a prescription is old school. The in past people had one disease, one prescription worked. People have now more complicated syndromes.  You need now to control of your own  see several different doctors.  I have a friend who is. Doctor in the state of Illinois he is member of the national academy of preventive medicine. He is not allowed by Illinois state law to use some of the latest remedies, to save lives. The Illinois medical association will take his license away if does anything not listed by them as recommended.  He is going retire soon he cant practice medicine and help patients with proven safe protocols. The medical profession has it problems too.

The doctors in Mexico are wonderful and have best available medicines and preventive care and spend more than 7 minutes with you.

Thank you for your response. We have the same problem in Canada with our doctors. The medical association threatens them if they do anything alternative. My doctor asked me one time when I was having great health results what I was doing. She told me to keep doing what I was doing and didn’t record the alternative method in my records.