Chapala.com Webboard

Psychiatrist at Intergrity Clinic

Sandrita

16 hours ago, RickS said:

This thread has been seriously hijacked.... not uncommon when Pedro gets involved.... Hopefully the OP got an answer that helps. 

I suggest that you look in the mirror RickS  and then give a lot of co-credit to senora brickette for hijacking. I merely made a short post when senor Johanson made a somewhat sexist remark.

happyjillin

On 5/24/2019 at 12:29 PM, happyjillin said:

Assumptions? That would be the same as assuming that someone named Senora Johanson is your wife even though there are probably hundreds of Johansons in Washington State like there are hundreds of Haros in Jalisco. I have a Haro friend who is neither a dentist nor doctor.

The short post in question and then you,the innocent RickS and senora brickette chose to take this thread over. I merely answered you and the main culprit,senora brickette. Interesting that you find the need to continue with the hijack.

sincerely happyjillin

3 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

The short post in question and then you,the innocent RickS and senora brickette chose to take this thread over. I merely answered you and the main culprit,senora brickette. Interesting that you find the need to continue with the hijack.

sincerely happyjillin

Stop! Just STOP!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mrs. Rupert said:

The  name of the Doctor is Dra Adriana Aro- NOT Haro.  Wow.  Does nobody read?

Oh, for heaven sake--Haro is pronounced ARO.  The H is silent in Spanish.  She is definitely NOT Dr. Haro's wife or daughter.

• Like 1