Chapala.com Webboard

Psychiatrist at Intergrity Clinic

Sandrita

• 3 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 5:34 PM, Sandrita said:

Has anyone had any experience with the psychiatrist at Integrity Clinic (not Quality Care), Dr.Adriana Aro? I would appreciate any feedback about the quality of her services.

Please feel free to PM me.

Muchas gracias.

PM me before going to see Dra. Haro.

23 minutes ago, johanson said:

I thought that Dr. Haro was the name of the dentist who ran the dental clinic near the animal center. Maybe there are two Dr. Haros.

Edit. Oh I see Dra. Maybe it is his  wife. :) 

Assumptions? That would be the same as assuming that someone named Senora Johanson is your wife even though there are probably hundreds of Johansons in Washington State like there are hundreds of Haros in Jalisco. I have a Haro friend who is neither a dentist nor doctor.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, RickS said:

You are assuming that I  don't know how large the world is. I know it's bigger than Colorado where you live. My post was meant to have context that Johanson could understand but even that's a maybe. Verstehst sie? I suggest that you find something more worthwhile to crab about.

• Sad 2

Sorry, I 'quoted' the wrong person.... meant to quote Pete. My bad. Mia culpa. I"ll make sure THAT doesn't happen again.

And I actually was fortifying/adding to your comment about knowing Haros who weren't even dentists... not crabbing about anything. But considering.....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bmh said:

happyhillin   "verstehst sie"?? I thought it was verstehst du or verstehen Sie... so which one is it.?

Brickette,do you use your first language French all the time so that you are correct all the time? I don't use my first language, German, that often except recently to communicate with my relatives in Germany  after my mother died on March 28 at the age of 98. They didn't hassel me about my grammar. Stick it!

• Sad 1

Well, happyjillin, I am assuming I am wrong. What do you think?  Could I be right?  or maybe left?

Oh and 50 years ago I was living in Bavaria speaking Bavarian. I still kind of sort of understand it, but  I forget the spelling. Shown below is a perfect example of my poor spelling.

Bis spater alligator.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sandrita said:

The psychiatrist at Quality Care is pretty good.  You can make an appointment by calling the clinic, 376-766-1870.  I think she is there Mon & Wed.

Buena suerte. 

Her name is Dr. Ana Paulina.

1 hour ago, bmh said:

Thank you we do not need to make any appointment, Happyjilln was just trying to say something about my conjugating the verbs correctly in my native language.. 

You need an appointment. How long have you been exhibiting obsessive compulsive behaviour?

On 5/26/2019 at 8:07 AM, bmh said:

Peobanly just as lo g as you have been claiming to speak Germán fluently. 

Hallucinating seems to be another of your problems. I urge you to make an appointment right away. I  made one[1] post where i said German is my first language. No where did I say I spoke it fluently.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bmh said:

Well we finally agree on something.!😊  You should have say "my mother´s tongue" and then it would have been ver clear to me.. Sorry  the grammar part is getting in the way again but this time in English.

Most people who's brains are not befuddled understand when someone says "my first language". means that is the first language one used/uses. according to you,yours is French and not necessarily your mother's but it is all yours. I have 2,German and Czech which were spoken in our household up until I was 5 and now I have totally forgotten the Czech. "My mother's tongue" is incorrect as she could speak both and my father could speak and write 7.  You really need an appointment with one of these shrinks, madame dorftrottel.