Chapala.com Webboard
tomgates

Covers for outdoor furniture

I tried the shop west of SuperLake and no go. Any ideas, here or Guadalajara ?

If you're looking for vinyl covers in standard shapes for lawn furniture, the Home Depot in Guadalajara carries a number of them.   I don't know how well they'll take the sun over time, but they aren't expensive.

• Thanks 1

Well Tom I have found the best results from the guy in Riberas, north side carretera next to the yard selling vigas and other structural metals.  Miguel?

i tried that vinyl crap and never again.  

He will come to your house and measure everything up for you.   I used a somewhat repellant material much like sunbrella

Drove up and down there and didn't see anything like you describe. Can you be a little more specific regarding other landmarks?

I remember the huge lot selling steel beams and stuff.   Mountain side just before the curve along the lake into chapala.  Obviously coming from the west.   There used to be a little restaurant beside it to the east owned by the wife of H2Ole, then an abarrotes and then a huge warehouse type garage door with a green man door alongside.   More to the east was a place that sold those beads on a string doors to keep out flies.    If you search upholstery you should find Miguel mentioned.

He probably means Miguel who is the upholsterer we use. Best way to find it is go to the place that sells bamboo furniture and beaded curtains. West of that is a small bazaar and then Miguel. It's a garage door with a small entry door.