Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
barbara habacht

Need a plumber in Jocotepec

Our regular plumber is very busy so we would appreciate adding another one to our list.

Simple job of replacing a leaking hot water heater.

Thanks.

Fred Habacht

Wouldn’t this question receive more and possibly better  responses on the forum for Jocotopeckers and folks in your area? I know of no plumbers who would be willing to make the long and turbulent drive from Chapala/Ajijic for a leaky water heater.

Jocotopeckers forum died with it's founder several years ago. Westenders, a poor replacement also faded from view. There are plumbers in SJC, who, with a large enough group of pack mules might reach us....but thanks for your knowledgeable and helpful response.

Fred Habacht

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I second Alberto.

Actually I received a contact for a local man and he was at our house within 2 hours.....removed and replaced our malfunctioning hot water heater and he had some english as well. I have entered Alberto into my contact book for the future and I thank you both.

Fred Habacht

On 2/10/2019 at 6:49 AM, barbara habacht said:

Actually I received a contact for a local man and he was at our house within 2 hours.....removed and replaced our malfunctioning hot water heater and he had some english as well. I have entered Alberto into my contact book for the future and I thank you both.

Fred Habacht

May I have his contact info, please?

On 2/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, barbara habacht said:

Jocotopeckers forum died with it's founder several years ago. Westenders, a poor replacement also faded from view. There are plumbers in SJC, who, with a large enough group of pack mules might reach us....but thanks for your knowledgeable and helpful response.

Fred Habacht

Westenders at Lake Chapala is an active, vibrant, popular facebook group. Really. 😊