Chapala.com Webboard

travelling from guadalajara to ciudad juarez mexico

spicey

HI everyone,

I am travelling from Guadalajara to ciudad juarez by airplane  to ciudad juarez immigration at the border crossing,  then to El Paso Consulate to apply for temporale visa. I have to surrender my tourist visa at the border crossing at the immigration office.I have all the necessary documents that is required.  Has anyone recently gone through this process?This is a domestic flight so it can't be done at the airport.  I need all the help I can get, I am going by myself.

15 hours ago, MexicoWillie said:

Went to El Paso in September last year by flying into Juarez. They will ask to see your immigration papers at the Juarez airport and take your Tourista Visa.or at least that is what they did in September. Good luck.

But what about the ‘rest of the story’.... how did you get from the airport and cross the border into the US of A and El Paso? There’s got to be some ‘logistics’ to that as a Mexican cab may not be able to take one from the Juarez airport INTO El Paso. Maybe they can but I think that is the bigger question that the OP might have.... Once in El Paso one of their cabs can take one to the Consulate. 

Archived