Chapala.com Webboard
Jackie

Guitars for sale , and sound equipment

My husband was  a local musician, and unfortunately he died, and  left behind some instruments I need to sell.

They are :  a  Dobro,  Yamaha fg375s,    Peavy International fury  bass,  Carvin Cobalt 980,   Takamine eg523sc - 12 string,  Yamaha sa2100 .    All instruments in  good solid cases.                                          I have had them examined  and played  by two local professional  musicians  to establish their working order /  condition,  and  establish a reasonable asking price for the buyer and me as the seller,  per a for  sale website.  I also have a lot of sound equipment to sell as well - too much to list.  But if interested can send a list per a Word document.                                                                                              IF you are interested, please contact me and  we can set up an appointment for you to look at the item you are interested in.  

Tiny,  thank you for   your  condolences. The website for advertising requires a photo(s) , which I do not have.. so will have to work on that.

I was able to find a 'good home'  for  my husband's 148 music book  with  a local  Mx. musician  Javier Raygoza  who teaches music to children and adults for free.   He is also the person who is the organizer of the annual Harp Festival in Chapala.  Thank  you again for the help.

My condolences.

I read your last comment, and if you need any reaffirmation, Javier Raygoza was most definitely a good choice for those books. I am also good friends with his son, who is a violin player.

I am interested in knowing what else you have for sale. Specially interested because some of my closest friends here are passionate musicians who might be interested in some of the instruments/gear your husband left behind, or, at the very least, help you find the right people.

May I request to have the Word document sent to me? If possible, I would also appreciate coming over to see what you have.

My email is serrmigue@gmail.com

Miguel Serrano

Miguel,

Thank you for your condolences.  My husband Jay knew  Javier for many years. We have attended the annual Harp Festival in Chapala almost every year, seen Javier with his music group in various settings /clubs many times , and  totally enjoyed when Javier  would bring the students to La Bodega to play. Some of the students are just so amazing - talented beyond their years. I  knew when I selected Javier   for the music books, they would have an excellent  "home" .

I will  send  you an e-mail  with a Word document attachment listing  the instruments and sound equipment that I have for sale.   Jackie