Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
Tingting

Free Love Available!!!

I don't have the full story, but our cleaner's daughter ended up with 9 puppies/rescues. The family is too tenderhearted to toss the dogs on the street, thank God, but they just can't keep them for oh-so-many obvious reasons. These dogs are adorable and have their first sets of vaccinations. They were born (approximately) 31 November and are just waiting for their forever home. Please, can you help out? There are 3 females and 6 males. If interested, please PM me or call me at 332-617-3588. C'mon, how can you resist these faces? 

thegirls.jpg

the gang.jpg

thegangof9.jpg

Hi Camille,

Thanks for responding. Lola doesn't think they're going to get to be too huge (20-30 pounds?), but I honestly think that it's a crap shoot as it looks like Daddy was a traveling salesdog and Mama was available. Maybe he could take 2 to equal one big one? (just hoping)

***PUPPY LOVE UPDATE***

There are two puppies still hoping for a forever home. One is black, with a white chest and the other is brown. Both have those adorable "backwards" folded ears. Do you have a spot in your heart for lots of pooch smooches?