Chapala.com Webboard

Do you have a job for mexican woman

sputnik

I have a mexican friend in her 40's who has worked as a house cleaner for another mexican woman for 5 years.  The boss paid her a horrible wage, not even the average and she worked 6 days a week, with no time for even lunch. And treated her in a condescending way.  And she endured these conditions because, as you know work is scarce.  Do you need a house cleaner, or cook or help in someway?  She lives in Chapala but would be willing to take the bus which is 7 pesos each way to riberas or Ajijic as she lives in Chapala.  PM me if interested and thank you so much in advance.

ok Dostortas.  I sent you a reply.  I just called my friend and if she cannot for whatever reason, I have 2 other mexican adult women friends in our church that are awesome, kind loving and patient in their late 30's early 40's.  I hope we can help you as disabled people are little angels from heaven...that are here to teach us to be unselfish and giving!!!

On 2/1/2019 at 3:42 PM, sputnik said:

I have a mexican friend in her 40's who has worked as a house cleaner for another mexican woman for 5 years.  The boss paid her a horrible wage, not even the average and she worked 6 days a week, with no time for even lunch. And treated her in a condescending way.  And she endured these conditions because, as you know work is scarce.  Do you need a house cleaner, or cook or help in someway?  She lives in Chapala but would be willing to take the bus which is 7 pesos each way to riberas or Ajijic as she lives in Chapala.  PM me if interested and thank you so much in advance.

I would be possibly interested...cooking and cleaning every 2 weeks...but I live near Jocotepec.  If a possibility, please p.m. me   Thanks.  You are special...to help this lady.❣️

19 minutes ago, Tiny said:

Apachewoman  Your PM Inbox may be full.  If so, you need to delete messages.

19 minutes ago, Tiny said:

Apachewoman  Your PM Inbox may be full.  If so, you need to delete messages.

Thanks, Tiny for your help.  I checked and my 'in box' is only 16% full.  CAROLYN 😀

Archived