Chapala.com Webboard

Parker inscurance moved

I know that several years ago, they moved across the street and about a half block West. I was there in early January of this year. So I don't think they moved again. They were on the first floor of a two or three story building on the north side of the Carretera, which is also called Hidalgo as you approach Chapala

Edit: I stand corrected. I guess it is one story, with signs quite high above the one story building.

The picture above is where I went in the First week of January. But there were new signs up above the building, You are right. The building is only one story. The signs were quite high over the building to include more signs over the building.

I just drove by there and noticed a new big Parker sign at a new place. I just caught it out of the side of my eye as I passed and didn´t think too much of it at the time, but I think they may have moved again. It was very closed to the previous new place and on the same side of the road. Big sign so I don't think you will miss it if you go looking. I was just at the "old new" place 2 weeks ago, so they must have just moved. 

8 hours ago, MtnMama said:

Don't know if they have moved, Parker insurance is (was?) in a 2 story building. The 2nd story is obscured by the large sign in the photo. There are stairs on the side of the building leading up to the 2nd floor.

Yep they did move but only two store fronts down from the old location; next to Nomad Furniture; almost directly across from Ladrons and Lakeside Friends of the Animals.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:16 PM, johanson said:

The picture above is where I went in the First week of January. But there were new signs up above the building, You are right. The building is only one story. The signs were quite high over the building to include more signs over the building.

There was talk of adding a second floor, but that's another story.  (Couldn't resist.)

Archived