Chapala.com Webboard

USA Income Tax preparation, new clients needed, all money goes to the kids, to raise funds for solar panels at Have Hammer school

The new installation of the saw dust collector when turned for 7 hours a days  which is what is needed. It uses up to much electricity. We have use it only a few hours a day.

It is needed to protect the kids, teachers and volunteers health.   We need solar panels.  I need to raise $2500 US dollars to help toward the cost of the solar panels  by doing 17  USA 1040 tax returns.

Please prefer persons to me.  

Income Tax

1040 IRS, Back Years, All states, Collection letters, etc.

Can help you with financial problems USA or Local.

100% of the money goes to help the kids at Have Hammers School

Help raise money for

Have Hammers Carpentry School Solar Panels.

30 years’ experience, completed over 25,000 tax returns, Financial Planner, stockbroker.  I use a high end tax software package, can do any forms or schedules. Pay by credit card, cash, check or Paypal.

We meet at Have Hammer Carpentry School every Wednesday 10 AM, Back office 231-A Hildalgo, Riberas Del Pilar.    Please refer your friends to me.

H Wayne Renz 766 1860   taxexpat@aol.com   I can make house calls.

Tax papers can be forwarded to me from anywhere. Extensions can be done.

With Affinity

H Wayne Renz

Have Hammer Will Travel A.C.

Treasurer, Officer of Philanthropy and Major Gifts   

(AKA Head Honcho for Gifts of Passion and Love for the Kids)

(También conocido como Jefe por los Regalos de Pasión y Amor por los Niños)

or make a donation on our website http://www.havehammer.org   go to page donate tag have hammer

have hammers logo long webpage 2.JPG

• Like 1

Answer from a phone call i just received.

important information

Yes i can file your Fincen 114 to report that you have over 10,000 in total of all  your foreign accounts to the crimes enforcement division in Detroit.  They share with IRS.

i know you do not pass the threshold to file taxes, and you  are not required file a 1040 USA tax return, but you are required by law , and its a crime if you do not file your Fin cen 114

it s done electronically by efile,  Its get filed with your 1040 tax return before the deadline  in April.

Canadians do not need to file this, that why most Canadians have there name on the charity or condo's groups bank account.

US persons have to file they have signature authority over a account valued over 10,000 dollars.

They put the charity or condo bank account at risk if they do not do this.

It would be prudent to file a fin cen 114 as  you do not owe anything taxes, 

If your tax advisor tells you  do not have to file Fin Cen 114 when you have to.   RUN from them, they are not going to pay the penalty if you get caught.

Its against the law they could lose there license if the IRS found they gave that advice.

Of course your going  tell the IRS . your tax advisor told you It was not required to file, when you get caught.

Because the penalty or more severe if you willfully, know you should and do not file a fin cen 1114

the penalties are harsh

http://info.sambrotman.com/blog/fbar-penalties-criminal-penalties/

1 hour ago, traderspoc said:

Answer from a phone call i just received.

important information

Yes i can file your Fincen 114 to report that you have over 10,000 in total of all  your foreign accounts to the crimes enforcement division in Detroit.  They share with IRS.

i know you do not pass the threshold to file taxes, and you  are not required file a 1040 USA tax return, but you are required by law , and its a crime if you do not file your Fin cen 114

it s done electronically by efile,  Its get filed with your 1040 tax return before the deadline  in April.

Canadians do not need to file this, that why most Canadians have there name on the charity or condo's groups bank account.

US persons have to file they have signature authority over a account valued over 10,000 dollars.

They put the charity or condo bank account at risk if they do not do this.

It would be prudent to file a fin cen 114 as  you do not owe anything taxes, 

If your tax advisor tells you  do not have to file Fin Cen 114 when you have to.   RUN from them, they are not going to pay the penalty if you get caught.

Its against the law they could lose there license if the IRS found they gave that advice.

Of course your going  tell the IRS . your tax advisor told you It was not required to file, when you get caught.

Because the penalty or more severe if you willfully, know you should and do not file a fin cen 1114

the penalties are harsh

http://info.sambrotman.com/blog/fbar-penalties-criminal-penalties/

What if a person has dual citizenship (Mexican & US), bank account where the ownership is with Mexican info and over $10,000 in account, do they have to file that fin cen 1114 report?

Just had a a couple come in for free back years tax review. They had only social security income with 1200 US tax with held and small pension no tax with held.

There taxable  income was only 10,000 dollars they were not require to file, the local tax preparer has charged them $250 for the last four years to get the $1600 back

I told them they are not required to file.  They should  have requested 4 years ago social security to stop with holding a, then they would not have to pay anyone to file a tax return withholding back

The reason i have was so successful for 30 years i always did the right thing for clients even through i made less fees. I made more on the trust and referrals of their friends and family

The person told me they were  always afraid of the IRS  and government so they had extra taxes taken out, I can understand the fear.

But to charge them $250 a year and take advantage of them because of their  fear and charge them $1000 250 x 4  for the last four years.

is unethical

I offer free tax review for last three years.  Come an see me, pm me i am at Have Hammers school in Riberas every Wednesday 10AM To 1PM in back office, walk through Todo Bueno.

and other hours by special appointment, 

At the review all i can do is give you my opinion, and sometimes even have refereed person back to there own preparer in the states.

Some state tax returns have special issues

]I will do the right thing for you.

All fees, money for tax preparation , i donate to Have Hammer  to help pay for the new solar panel installation  to help the kids.

If you want to help with the Solar Panels, you can donate a $550 for a solar panel with need 17 panels.

Write check out  The Foundation for Lake Chapala Charities, make not on it Have Hammer, drop it of at handy mail  near Superlake

in Rick Feldman's box. mark on envelope  “Foundation-Box4A”

more information we web page  https://lakechapalacharities.org/

Money for 5 panels have been donated  already to help the kids

With Affinity

H Wayne Renz

Have Hammer Will Travel A.C.

Treasurer, Officer of Philanthropy and Major Gifts   

(AKA Head Honcho for Gifts of Passion and Love for the Kids)

(También conocido como Jefe por los Regalos de Pasión y Amor por los Niños)

have hammers logo long webpage 2.JPG

• Like 1

Will be at Have Hammer Will Travel A.C. school in back office on Wednesdays 10 AM to !2 noon if you want to stop in and say hello.

Walk in through Todo Bueno Resale shop  out back to HHWT office in back casita

Pm Me to make appt or cal me at home 766 1860  to Get 2018 IRS taxes done.

Thank to all who have already contacted and set up appts.

some appts set up in March and April.

Mexico constancia's from your bank to get credit for taxes pay in mexico will be ready usually around March 15, 2019.

You want make sure you get credit for any mexico income taxes paid by your bank.

The tax was  your dividends or interest your received.

They can be deducted form your US taxes on the 1040.

Wayne

• 1 year later...

Our tax preparer in US has just retired.  I am desperately seeking someone to do our US Federal taxes.  Believe I have all the necessary info as well as copies of past returns.  Can anyone recommend someone qualified to do this for us.  Would have liked more time to work this out, but life happens.

Thanks for any advice.

• 2 years later...

My husband and I need help preparing our taxes. We may owe 2 to 3 year's back taxes. My husband has not been well and I have no idea how to do our taxes. We live on the south side of Lake Chapala in a little town called Puruagua which is located 4 km east of Tuxceca on the lake side of the road. Please help!!

3 hours ago, D. Stetler said:

Tried the number you gave but couldn't get it to work. Really need some help. Can't afford to lose what money we have coming in every month. 

Did you try the phone number in the original post? He also offered an email address if the phone numbers aren't an option.