Chapala.com Webboard

Chiropractor Recommendation For A Big Guy

Keith L

I am a 40 year old male, standing 6’ 4” high and weighing 320 lbs that used to play football.  I need a Chiropractor in Lake Chapala - and not just any Chiroractor.  I need a bigger and stronger guy that can provide the “oomph” required to adjust my SI joint.  Are you similar in size and have a favourite Chiropractor?

The strongest  chiropractor is  Alejando Casteneda in Chapala   phone 333 166 4617    he a long distance swimmer and built big.

he can also help you  adjusting extremities, it could be you ankle,knee, etc  causing you  SI joint go out of balance.

besides he is actuality legally licensed in Mexico as a Quiropractico                      His price is right also

He told me he swam a short swim from Mezcala island to the other side of the lake, about 9 miles, when i first met him 9 years ago.

also swam in Europe and South America. ask him about those swims

Nice guy i like him

He also has office in Ocotlan

tell Wayne referred you, i Am due to see him again soon.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:21 AM, Keith L said:

I am a 40 year old male, standing 6’ 4” high and weighing 320 lbs that used to play football.  I need a Chiropractor in Lake Chapala - and not just any Chiroractor.  I need a bigger and stronger guy that can provide the “oomph” required to adjust my SI joint.  Are you similar in size and have a favourite Chiropractor?

I can recommend Erik Phariss, he’s about your height.  I’ve seen his clients and he could handle you. :)  001-831-535-9543  yes, he is a certified chiropractor in Mexico, also received close training by Thompson the inventor of the chiropractic drop table.   Email is erik@phariss.com   

5 hours ago, Dab said:

Dr. Lowell Birch on the Libramiento between the BP station & OXXO is very good.

He didn't have a cedula and left town rather quickly when it was discovered that he wasn't legal to practice.

To be fair, as to the Mexican chiros, perhaps their names don't appear on the govt. website because they are registered under their paternal and maternal names.

Lowell Birch did not leave town while his business was being routinely inspected, more than  a year ago. He has another office in Guadalajara where he worked exclusively during the three weeks he was away from this office. As it is, he only comes lakeside two or three times a week anyway.

Regardless, he do NOT have a cedula.

8 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

Lowell Birch did not leave town while his business was being routinely inspected, more than  a year ago. He has another office in Guadalajara where he worked exclusively during the three weeks he was away from this office. As it is, he only comes lakeside two or three times a week anyway.

Archived