Chapala.com Webboard

Here's a video of the pipeline explosion

This is truly horrifying. To hear the voices calling out for their loved ones, to see people with their bodies afire running brings me to tears. This obviously wasn't the first time these people had gathered up gas as it was quite orderly at the beginning and they had their jerrycans and pails and were expert on scooping up the flowing and spurting gas. Its unfair to lay this on AMLO as this has been going on for many years. Perhaps the lesson is that even if a stolen item is free its not worth it. This crisis has at least two parts, the theives and those that buy stolen goods. If there wasn't a market, it would be stupid to steal. Gas here costs about the same per liter as milk....now if we could only run our machines on milk.

I just wanted this to be note worthy. Nothing political we can go there at another time. Right now I am just mourning.  I am so sadden by this and I hope this will send a message and hopefully will lesson the others taps.  

BTW some of the children were flown to Texas to the Shriners hospital. Salute to the Shriners and the U. S. for letting them in.

7 hours ago, vetteforron said:

I just wanted this to be note worthy. Nothing political we can go there at another time. Right now I am just mourning.  I am so sadden by this and I hope this will send a message and hopefully will lesson the others taps.  

BTW some of the children were flown to Texas to the Shriners hospital. Salute to the Shriners and the U. S. for letting them in.

Thanks for posting this Ron, i care also

Archived