Chapala.com Webboard

2 hours ago, luvsdawgs said:

Gas station at the top of the libremiento near Chapala Hacienda is pumping, fill-up and filling containers. In and out in no time.

Gracias, gracias...was almost out of gas in San Antonio and took a chance to go there and as you say no problem to fill up, about $1100 in about 15 minutes. Now i can breath again. This is how this board works at its best!

• Like 1
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's start a new thread. Only report gas availability. No editorial comments. Just the facts.

Trying to have a thread specific to gas availability without a bunch of bullshit posts.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Ferret tells me Riberas just opened. 6:05 pm Friday.

I don't know when it opened... I just know that as I pulled up that street to the highway,  it was pumping with no lines which is nothing short of miracle. And I couldn't squeeze another 50 pesos worth into my car. "Don't it always seem to go, that you don't what you got, 'til it's gone"

Facebook post a couple of hours ago said only the station north of Soriana (just past the turn off for libriamento) was open and pumping. This could have changed by now, of course.