Chapala.com Webboard

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's start a new thread. Only report gas availability. No editorial comments. Just the facts.

Trying to have a thread specific to gas availability without a bunch of bullshit posts.

Posted Images

Went to libremiento, four pumps running, 15 minute wait for a 700p fillup.

For what it is worth, Magna was 20.3p per liter and at 19p to the dollar,  $1.0684 a liter X 3.785 liters/dollar, $4.04 USD a gallon.

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

Last  Station leaving Chapala,  in and out in 10 minutes at noontime, l only needed 200 pesos  for top up

Angus my friends in Florida are paying less than $2usd per gal

I just bought regular 87 octane in San Antonio TX for $1.85  per gallon. There was no line and they took credit cards.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The West BP/ La Canacita   was closed  today.

However, yesterday a friend  called  me at 11A they had gas  -   went there ASAP .  I was in line only 35 minutes, and able to fill. 

No limited. Posted price was   20.17 / Liter  =   $3.98 / gallon  [ based on my intake of Liters and pesos paid  math.  ]

There were long lines from the East and the West , very well organized  by  the station men, and people were polite waiting. 

Another friend called me at 2 PM or so, she was in line at that time ..  so they pumped at least 3 hours yesterday..

The Pemex    closest  to Arileo was   closed   yesterday and today ..

THANK YOU ---this is a great resource to manage an insane situation !!!   Let's please keep this up as long as the "crisis" continues..

Thanks to this information, I only had to wait in line for 7 minutes at BP in Los Sabinos and Magna is 20.15/L.   Did not know if there was limit or not.  

• Like 1