Chapala.com Webboard

Gas Availability

tomgates

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, just drove into Ajijic from the Raquet Club, Pemex, mountain side,  just East of the fish resturants open (green, red, & black) all available.  Also, the BP, mountain side, just before Los Sabanos, open, (green & red) no lines at either location. Fingers crossed maybe it's over!!!

Long lines in Guadalajara for gas, a few blocks long.  They say no shortage but with everyone filling up and not knowing what to believe it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.  

I noticed one gas station with a long line (one block) and another station that had all of the pumps with cars being serviced as we drove through GDL. I didn't see any closed stations. I wonder if some that was because people were filling up to make sure they had gas for the weekend.

This thread has gotten very long and continues to wander despite repeated requests to stay on topic.  It seems gas is reasonably available locally though it will be interesting to see if things tighten up over the long weekend.  Closed but start a new one if the local gasoline lines return.

7 hours ago, Intercasa said:

Long lines in Guadalajara for gas, a few blocks long.  They say no shortage but with everyone filling up and not knowing what to believe it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.  

https://www.informador.mx/jalisco/Regresan-las-filas-a-gasolineras-tras-rumor-de-escasez-20190202-0012.html

Archived